LG 32LD450 32-Inch 1080p 60Hz LCD HDTV

LG 32LD450 32-Inch 1080p 60Hz LCD HDTV

I bought this tv from another store and I must say you get what you pay for. I had direct TV SD and was much better then the Samsung ln32c450 it replaced, but thats about it. The sound is actually quite good on this tv and the picture has a million and one ways to be corrected. But in all honesty, I thought that the Samsung is a better TV in terms of image quality. This tv feels cheap and not even know if I felt really good but I could not sleep for two days I've had this TV because it sounded as if it were up even though it was not. The remote feels cheap, and sometimes it blurs the image, as if there is a rapid movement on TV. I come Samsung ln32c450. Although it is 720P, it produces a better image then this 1080.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment