Buy VIZIO VM230XVT 23-Inch XVT-Series 23-Inch 1080p LED LCD HDTV

Being a fan of Vizio TVs and the market for a small TV, I was very excited to pick up the new LED LCD Razor. Almost all disappointed with this TV.
By far the worst thing about this TV is how reflective it is. I've never owned or seen a television this discussion. If you go with this TV in an area with all the lights around, find something else. Every time something on the screen is dark, do not see anything but reflection. It 'really terrible.
Then it was the distance and the delay in doing anything with it. Once again, the worst I have ever experienced with a TV. turning the channel and passing through the TV menu was slow and lazy.
Speakers are terrible and need the tv off and on. This has happened about every hour, the speakers sound like they are burned. Still, turning the TV on again would solve the problem .... for about an hour. They are too strong, I was using a PS3 to watch bluray, and I had to mute the sound to 6 / 100. I thought that maybe these problems in which only an unfortunate bad tv, but after searching the internet about this problem is quite common.
Last but not least, the image. It was decent, yes. 1080p LED was good, no. My 26-inch defect seems much better. I expected the picture to one of the best I've ever seen on a small television. It is not. The colors do not really pop, black and white were pretty good though.
Overall I can not recommend this TV to anyone. Horrible reflection, and speakers. and the image is solid, but I've seen better at this little TV. I got this TV back and I ordered a Samsung SyncMaster P2370HD. Getting rave reviews for his image.

No comments:

Post a Comment