Buy Olympus Trooper 8x16x40 Zoom DPS Binoculars

I used these for about 5 hours yesterday to identify the arrows at targets 25 meters and worked great. I especially like the ability to zoom to 16x. This made spotting the arrows are very simple and was also able to tell when an arrow touches the line between the rings to score. I do not claim to be an expert, but for the price, these binoculars seem to be of very good quality. The zoom function works fine, but you need to adjust the focus when you zoom in or out. I think it is provided with a device like this focus manually and re-focusing is very fast and easy. They are relatively light and compact in size compared to some of the largest of the binocular lenses 50 mm Porro Prism design. Overall, I'm pleased with these binoculars and recommend them to anyone looking for a pair of binoculars of reasonable quality at a reasonable price




No comments:

Post a Comment