Buy Acer Aspire AS5251-1805 15.6-Inch Laptop (Black)

A computer relatively good job, it would meet the needs of many. You can multitask without too many problems (including downloading while still on the internet, music, etc.), and the wide screen is great, showing the whole of a web page without having to scroll from left to right. The keyboard is large, and the touchpad is slightly left-leaning, just out of the way palm rest, which prevents accidental "clicking" as you type.
Battery life is about starting Jan. 3 to 3 / 2 hours, and charging takes almost no time. Granted this is the way with many new computers, and I expect them to slow down in the near future.
My only problem with this computer is its processor AMD. As a player, I can do what I could before getting this computer. This computer is designed for the average computer user in mind.
All in all, a good computer, as a college student, I expect to fulfill my needs of web surfing, writing paper, etc. and add-ons to Windows 7 (notes, Microsoft Works and a trial version of Microsoft Office, etc.), allow me to be able to keep more organized in my studies.


No comments:

Post a Comment